Greenwood County


Need help with high utility bills? ECKAN may be able to provide at no cost to you housing improvements to lower your bills, make your home warmer and increase safety in income-eligible, single or multi-family dwellings, rental homes, and manufactured homes. Click on the picture to see if you are eligible.